Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Maybelline Angelfit Perfect Concealer



Maybelline Angelfit Perfect Concealer in Natural Beige

I recently purchased this concealer for a party last October. There have been lots of reviews regarding this concealer, stating that it has poor coverage - well, I think buying the right makeup for yourself depends on how you test it. If it's a shade darker than your skin, then it would perfectly cover your under eye circles. This concealer worked well on my skin, (most products in natural beige do) and the risk was really worth it since I only tried to smudge it on my wrist. I don't usually try testers at the mall that much, a little smudge is enough. The product stayed as it is all night, requiring only small amounts of pressed powder reapplications. Maybelline is and always will be one of my favorite brands because majority of their products are hypo-allergenic and very, very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment